Custom Cabling is Our Craft
KCM Cable and Manufacturing was founded by Kory Ewell, the owner and president of the company. Kory grew up in the cable harness and electronics manufacturing industry working in several production, electronics technician, and repair/quality technician roles. Kory has also spent several years as a technical writer in medical device manufacturing. KCM Cable and Manufacturing is the culmination of Kory’s knowledge of quality assurance, critical thinking/problem solving, and leadership.
Our manufacturing capabilities include:
- Hook-up wire cut/strip/crimp
- Multi-Conductor Cable cut/strip/crimp
- Wire Twisting
- Wire Tinning
- Tube/Heat Shrink Cutting
- Ribbon Cable Cutting and Assembly
- Simple/Complex Cable Harness Assembly
- Wire Harness Board Assembly
- Cable Functional Testing
- Electromechanical/Chassis Assembly
- Automotive Aftermarket
Why choose KCM Cable over our competitors?
- Low overhead and we are debt-free, resulting in lower prices
- Flexibility and low-risk
- No order minimums on prototype and production orders
- Quality, we are working towards implementing ISO 9001:2015 certification
© 2022 KCM Cable and Manufacturing. All Rights Reserved.